We are currently in the process of considering expanding our team with a full-time position in the short term and the possibility of extending the position for a longer period of time. Please share.
Murray Legge Architecture is a small, award-winning architecture firm looking to add to our current team for a range of project types. We are seeking an individual who has a minimum of 1 - 4 years of experience working on residential, institutional and commercial building projects. Candidates should have good project management and communication skills, work well in a team environment and have strong design abilities. As well, they should be interested in working in a horizontal office structure, working on, and moving between, different project phases, tasks and types.
Minimum skills required:
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Sketch-up, Rhino and physical modeling skills. Grasshopper is a plus.
• Experience with, and interest in, technical documentation through the entire process.
• Flexibility to move between projects and tasks.
• A strong interest in architecture, design and construction.
• Sense of curiosity, questioning and exploration.
Resumes and a link to your portfolio should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted via e-mail.